domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2015

Sunday Song - Sobreviviendo

The world's messed up. And, "the hardest thing in this world is living it." How do you keep going when there doesn't seem to be a point? How do you face the fight when you're pretty sure you'll lose? You survive. 


Translation, as always, after the jump.





Me preguntaron como vivía, me preguntaron 
'Sobreviviendo' dije, 'sobreviviendo'. 
tengo un poema escrito más de mil veces, 
en él repito siempre que mientras alguien 
proponga muerte sobre esta tierra 
y se fabriquen armas para la guerra, 
yo pisaré estos campos sobreviviendo. 
todos frente al peligro, sobreviviendo, 
tristes y errantes hombres, sobreviviendo. 


SOBREVIVIENDO, SOBREVIVIENDO, 
SOBREVIVIENDO, SOBREVIVIENDO. 

Hace tiempo no río como hace tiempo, 
y eso que yo reía como un jilguero. 
tengo cierta memoria que me lastima, 
y no puedo olvidarme lo de Hiroshima. 
cuánta tragedia, sobre esta tierra... 
hoy que quiero reírme apenas si puedo, 
ya no tengo la risa como un jilguero 
ni la paz de los pinos del mes de enero, 
ando por este mundo sobreviviendo. 

SOBREVIVIENDO, SOBREVIVIENDO, 
SOBREVIVIENDO, SOBREVIVIENDO. 

Ya no quiero ser sólo un sobreviviente, 
quiero elegir el día para mi muerte. 
Tengo la carne joven, roja la sangre, 
la dentadura buena y mi esperma urgente. 
quiero la vida de mi cimiente. 
no quiero ver un dia manifestando 
por la paz en el mundo a los animales. 
Cómo me reiría ese loco día, 
ellos manifestándose por la vida. 
y nosotros apenas sobreviviendo, sobreviviendo. 

SOBREVIVIENDO, SOBREVIVIENDO, 
SOBREVIVIENDO, SOBREVIVIENDO.
They asked me how I lived, They asked me
'Surviving' I said, 'surviving'.
I have a poem written more than a thousand times
I repeat it as long as someone
proposes death on this earth
and weapons of war are made
I will tread on these fields surviving.
In front of danger, surviving,
sad and wandering men, surviving.


SURVIVING, surviving,
SURVIVING, surviving.


It's been so long since I laughed it's been so long
and when I laughed, I laughed like a goldfinch.
I have some memory that hurts me,
and I can not forget about Hiroshima.
how much tragedy upon this earth?
Today I want to laugh as soon as I can
I don't have anymore the laughter as a goldfinch
neither peace pines January,
I walk through this world to survive.


SURVIVING, surviving,
SURVIVING, surviving.


I don't want to just be a survivor anymore,
I want to choose the day of my death.
I am young, with red blood,
good teeth and my virile sperm.
I want the life of my new foundation.
I don't want to see a day manifesting
for peace in the world of animals.
How I would laugh on that crazy day,
manifesting them for life.
and we barely surviving, surviving.


SURVIVING, surviving,
SURVIVING, surviving.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario