domingo, 6 de marzo de 2016

Sunday Song - Libertador de Nazareth

Jesus has so many titles. One of them is Liberator. In the same country where A Theology of LIberation was written, calling Jesus the "Liberator from Nazareth" isn't just another fancy way to address Jesus, it's an expression of the firm belief that Jesus came to liberate, that the poor have the right to luchar to struggle for their liberation. 


And you gotta love the visual interpretation of the song's message chosen by the artist in the video. 

Lyrics after the jump.



Libertador de Nazaret ven junto a mí, ven junto a mí.
Libertador de Nazaret, ¿qué puedo hacer sin ti?

Yo sé que eres Camino, que eres la vida y la verdad.
Yo sé que el que te sigue sabe adonde va.
Quiero vivir tu vida, seguir tus huellas, tener tu luz,
quiero beber tu cáliz, quiero llevar tu cruz.



uiero encender mi fuego, 
alumbrar mi vida y seguirte a ti.
Quiero escucharte siempre, quiero luchar por ti.
Busco un mensaje nuevo, te necesito libertador,
no puedo estar sin rumbo, no puedo estar sin Dios.


Liberator from Nazareth, come near me, come near me.
Liberator from Nazareth, what can I do without you?

I know that you are the way, that you are life and truth.
I know that whoever follows you knows where to go.
I want to live your life, follow your footsteps, have your light,
I want to drink your chalice, I want to carry your cross.

I want to light my fire
Illuminate my way and follow you.
I want to listen to you always, I want to fight for you.
I look for a new message, I need you, Liberator,
I can’t be without direction, I can’t be without God.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario