domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

Feliz Día del Padre

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

I'm especially wishing a Happy day to the one and only Luke Hill, formerly the tallest man in the Gilbride clan,* he is one of the wisest and most thoughtful people I know. Thanks for helping me through the stormy waters that you had charted, for lots and lots of pancakes and cookies, and for reading so many books and summarizing them for me so I wouldn't have to.**

Big love to the big man!

*I see you Kevin Churchill.
**That being said, when I realized part of why my father is so smart is because he has a stack of books as tall as himself and makes regular use of his library card, I decided to double down on the reading thing. I think on the way.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario