lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2016

Quarterly Review 8 - Video

It helps, now and then, to step back

and take the long view.
-Prayer Honoring Pd. Oscar Romero

This Quarterly Review Video turned out to be the most difficult. Part of the difficulty is that there simply weren't as many big events as there were during the 7th quarter, so I didn't have the variety of photos to share. But choosing the song was the most difficult part of putting this video together.

Being so near the end, I'm in a very reflective mood. I'm looking back over the last 2 years and making sense of them. I'm appreciating big and small moments. So I tried a few reflective songs with lyrics that expressed some of the feelings of finishing and change that I have right now. But that tone doesn't match the other 3 quarterly review videos.

After a few days of trying out different songs, I decided on Pharrel William's “Happy.” I'll save the reflective mood for an end of JVC video. For now, it's enough that I am here and I am happy.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario