domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2016

The Penultimate Post

Well, things are pretty much wrapped up. I'm finished my 2 years of service and next week I'll fly to Nicaragua to begin my long trip back home. Thank you to everyone who has read anything I've written here. I hope that I've done a decent job of giving you all “windows” into this experience. Blogging has been a great way for me to continually reflect on this experience throughout the 2 years. I've enjoyed it, but won't keep this up now that I'm done.

Last thought on blogging: When I look back over this life, and I think things over, I can truly say that I've been blessed: this has been my testimony.


There will be one more post on this blog. Come back in the afternoon for a Christmas surprise.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario