jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

Personal Request

Dear all,

One of my goals for the year is to read the entirety of the Bible. I have been using the plan for daily readings outlined in the back of my Good News Translation Bible by the American Bible Society. But I've hit a snag. I lost my Bible on the bus back from Lima.

So, if you have a copy of the Good News Translation, I would be very greatful if you could scan me the daily reading guide from the back of the book (email is benjamin.moses27@gmail.com). We have a community Bible that I can read from, but I can't find the same plan for readings online.

Second, I would like to replace my personal Bible. I like to mark pages sometimes but it would be disrespectful to do that to the JV community's Bible. I really liked the clarity of the language in the Good News Translation, so if anyone has an extra copy of it that they aren't using, I would be ever so greatful if you mailed it to

Benjamin Hill
c/o P. Carlos Silva SJ
Triunfo 339, Apartado 276
Cusco, Perú

Sincerely,
Benjamin

Image Source


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario