miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

A Day to Mark

Today is a double milestone. First, it's the 3 monthiversary of Erin and I arriving to our new home in Andahuaylillas. That means the first year is one quarter over. I can barely believe it.

Secondly, it's the 2 year anniversary of my first arrival in Peru. Little did I know as I quietly rode in the cab from the airport to the welcome hostel that I would be back today applying for a residency card.

That's right, all the previous migrations issues have been sorted out. Erin and I arrived in Lima today to complete the next step in the process. Say a prayer to the saint of efficiency in government offices (whoever he or she may be) that we can head home soon.

2 comentarios:

  1. St. Thomas More (patron of civil servants and government workers), come to our assistance!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. St. Thomas came through for us!

      Unfortunately we forgot to talk with whoever has replaced St. Christopher now that he's been ruled imaginary. All the tickets back to Cusco for today were sold. We're headed back tomorrow afternoon.

      Borrar