martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Food Week: Tuesday - Forgot to Take Pictures

I forgot to take pictures of most of my food on Tuesday.

Tuesdays we have Community Breakfast. We rotate who cooks it. It was Erin's turn. She made cinnamon apple oatmeal, which tasted a lot like apple pie. 


I had the real lunch on Tuesday (though a small serving), but I don't remember what it is. I did snack on some toast. That's how all the bread here looks, there are no sliced pullman loaves.


I also had a granedilla, a fruit which I'd never heard of before I lived in Lima. It looks a lot like an orange on the outside, but the inside is full of a pocket of seeds covered in a gel that makes them look like alien eggs, or boogers. There're good for digestions and, once you get over the weird texture, pretty yummy. In case you're wondering based off our chirimoya seed fiasco, these seeds are edible


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario