lunes, 20 de abril de 2015

Housekeeping: JV Life Series

We've been settled into a routine for a while now. The rhythm of the week feels normal and we're into the nitty-gritty of daily service at our worksites. So I think it's a good time to focus my blogging on what JV Life in Andahuaylillas is like. If you think differently, too bad.

Living in a different country means a lot of differences. Everything, from how you eat to how you poop, is different. These little differences add up to a complicated and constantly new experience. In this series of posts you'll learn how to purify water, which vegetables get bleached, and what we eat on a daily basis. All posts on this topic will carry the new tag “JV Life” along with any other pertinent tags.

I'm most excited for Food Week. For the whole week, I'm going to take a picture of everything I eat. As one of my friends said when we were skyping, “food's a whole dimension of this experience that can be really different.” I'm taking the pictures this week, so they'll be uploaded next week. Get excited. Maybe even think about all the food you eat this week. You can take pics too and we can compare.  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario