viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

Still Feeling 22 (for one last day)

Just over a year ago I started working on this cover. I'm very proud of how it turned out. It's the most popular track I made last year, and I'm hopeful that it will hit 50,000 plays before it's a year old.

Even though it's got nothing to do with my Peruvian JV experience, I thought I'd post it here since today is the last day I can honestly say I'm feeling 22.



PS - I did bring my violin down here with me and I do play it often. I've embarked on the project of composing some original music to record when I'm back in the Gilbride Music Studios.

2 comentarios:

  1. UNO...MAS...TIEMPO!!!

    Feliz Cumpleanos, PeruBen!

    Con mucho amor,
    Tio Miguel, Tia Jill, Rachel y Sarah

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Happy birthday, dear Benjamin! We hope you have a nice celebration with your friends and community in Andahuaylillas.

    Amor & abrazos,
    MA, Patrick, Hannah, Kevin & Michael

    ResponderBorrar